This page is a translation. The original French version is authoritative.
A cookie is a text file that is stored in a specific place on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you view a website, mobile application or online advert. Cookies are managed by your web browser or the mobile application you are using, and only the cookie issuer can read or modify the information it contains.
A cookie is valid for a limited time. It is placed and stored on your device in accordance with the applicable legislation.
A cookie does not identify you personally. It allows the issuer to recognise your device and to collect certain information relating to your browsing activity on the device in question.
Cookies have several uses: they allow you to efficiently browse a website or mobile application; they remember your choices, and the goods and services you want to buy; and they ensure you are shown advertising content that is relevant to your interests based on your browsing history. You’ll find more information about cookies at the following links:
The cookies we use allow us to access the following information in particular:
- Identifiers of the equipment you are using (your computer’s IP address, Android ID, Apple ID, etc.).
- Type of operating system used by your device (Microsoft Windows, Apple OS, Linux, Unix, BeOS, Android, iOS, etc.).
- Type and version of the browsing software used by your device (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.).
- Dates and times you accessed our services, website address of referral source.
- Browsing data on our services, content viewed.
These cookies allow the website to function.
These cookies help us count the number of visitors to our site and understand the way it is used. All the information is anonymous and aggregated.